Tazavesh, the Veiled Market Run Boost
Tazavesh, the Veiled Market Run Boost Includes
- Full 8-boss clear of the Broker megadungeon. You can choose between Mythic mode and Mythic Hard Mode.
- There is only personal loot mode which means the item could possibly drop to you each time you loot the boss (similar to LFR rules). Mythic loot: 226 item level. Mythic Hard mode loot: 233 item level.
- You can add 1 or 2 loot traders matching your armor type to trade all loot possible. Feel free to check the extra options below.
- Completing hard mode you will get Fake It ‘Til You Make It achievement and Tazavesh Gearglider mount.
- 1% chance to loot epic mount Cartel Master’s Gearglider from So’leah.
- Tazavesh, the Veiled Market Run carry ETA 1-3 hrs.
Tazavesh, the Veiled Market Run Requirements
- LVL 60 in Shadowlands expansion. We got no special gear requirements.
- Tazavesh Megadungeon boost service is possible in selfplay mode.
Normal and Hard mode Tazavesh, the Veiled Market carry
Tazavesh, the Veiled Market is the new mega-dungeon released in Shadowlands 9.1 patch. It can be compared with Mechagon from Battle of Azeroth for its size and complexity so there’s no surprise that many parties can’t make their way through it. If you can’t handle all the Tazavesh’s bosses Hotgear is here to aid you with this particular case. Order the most affordable Tazavesh walkthrough with the defeat of all bosses and all the loot from this dungeon!
You wonder about the details?
- Place an order on our site and our manager will contact you in 15 minutes.
- Discuss the details of your order and set the most convenient time and date to begin Tazavesh carry.
- At the assigned time you’ll get an invitation to the party. Utmostly skilled boosters will clear the dungeon together with you. All loot is yours to keep to yourself.
Hotgear team guarantees that all bosses will be killed but there is no guarantee that you get the desired items from them. We have no impact upon the Blizzard’s random.
Hardmode Tazavesh walkthrough
Besides the Normal Tazavesh carry you can order the Hard Mode carry with the related achievement and reward in the end. To activate the Hard Mode you must perform certain actions after the first boss kill. If you have no idea about how to make it don’t worry as boosters from the Hotgear team will guide and advise you.
If you are not too much into the dungeon walkthrough and just want loot and achievements then giving your account to one of our skilled boosters looks like the best way to go. He will drive your character through the dungeon and you will have only to collect all the loot from the inventory and enjoy your new achievements!