Sylvanas Windrunner Boost
Sylvanas Windrunner Boost Includes
- Sylvanas Windrunner Kill carries available for purchase in 2 modes: Normal and Heroic.
- Heroic Sylvanas Windrunner carries available as regular mode.
- You can order Sylvanas Windrunner mythic carry with a support agent only. Feel free to click on live chat to discuss details.
- There is only a personal loot mode for Sylvanas Windrunner Kill boost service, which means the item could possibly drop to you each time you loot the boss (similar to LFR rules). Unfortunately, all item drops are random and we can’t guarantee any loot. No traders are available for this service.
- You got a chance to get the high-end gear: Normal kill will provide 233 ilvl loot, Heroic kill will provide 246 ilvl loot, and Mythic kill will provide 259 ilvl loot respectively.
- Ordering Sylvanas Windrunner heroic boost you will be rewarded with a feat of strength (AotC) Ahead of the Curve: Sylvanas Windrunner achievement.
Sylvanas Windrunner Kill Service Requirements
- LVL 60 in Shadowlands expansion.
- We got no special gear requirements.
- Sylvanas Windrunner Kill Boost service is possible in selfplay mode only.
- Joining the raid in selfplay mode, don’t forget to hit each boss at least once to get loot. Does not require to know tactics or bring consumables.
This story began in those far gone times when Silvermoon Town was a majestic and prosperous place, and Sunwell was not yet desecrated by the servants of Darkness. The young ranger leader, Sylvanas Windrunner, has been ordered to eliminate the intruders who have managed to cross the border of the elven capital. But the enemy turned out to be too strong because the fallen prince Arthas Menethil himself stood at the head of the army of the undead. He pierced the chiefess with the rune blade called Frostmourne, leeched her soul, and turned her into a banshee. And from then on, Sylvanas Windrunner began to emerge as one of the direst threats that ever loomed over the Azeroth.
The Banshee Queen came a long way to do many things that somehow determined the Fate of the Azeroth. She deprived her assassin of power over Lordaeron, compelling him to flee towards the Nordscall. She led the Forsaken faction and was chosen as the new leader of the Horde. She managed to destroy the world tree of night elves called the Teldrassil. Tempted by the power the Jailer promised to give her, Sylvanas overpowered Bolvar Fordragon, who had recently become the new Lich King, and split the Helm of Dominance in half, thereby erasing the border between the Azeroth and the Dark Lands.
Now that Sylvanas has captured the last hope for the inhabitants of the Azeroth – the young Prince Anduin Wrynn, and has become a major threat to both worlds, it is time to put an end to the atrocities of Zovaal’s henchwoman.
Our experienced team of Hotgear boosters can help you in this difficult endeavor. We will aid you to defeat the villainess and get unforgettable emotions from the grand battle that will be remembered for a long time in every corner of the Dark Lands.
By purchasing the service of killing the Sylvanas Windrunner from us, you will play with professionals in their field, who more than once gave the Banshee Queen the opportunity to feel the power of a blade. You will receive round-the-clock support from our managers who will be happy to answer all of your questions. You will get many achievements and items available after the Sylvanas boss killing. Choose Hotgear, because we are proud to say that our team is the best of the best!
Loot that you can get after Sylvanas killing:
- Witherheart Studded Breastplate
- Rae’shalare, Death’s Whisper
- Veil of the Banshee Queen
- Windrunner’s Baldric
- Spires of Broken Hope
- Tarnished Insignia of Quel’Thalas
- Guard of the Sundered Defender
- Old Warrior’s Soul
- Epaulettes of the Master Ranger
- Edge of Night
- Desecrator’s Keening Wristwraps
- Greaves of Haunting Ruination
- Dark Ranger’s Quiver
What rewards can you get for killing a boss:
- Items of equipment from 233 ilvl to 259 ilvl, depending on the selected mode (normal, heroic, or mythic).
- Breaker of Chains title and Mythic: Sylvanas Windrunner achievement on Mythic difficulty.
- Achievements Ahead of the Curve: Sylvanas Windrunner on Heroic Mode and Cutting Edge: Sylvanas Windrunner on Mythic Mode (if you order the service before patch 9.2 is released).
What happens after buying a boost?
Our manager will write to you as soon as possible and agree with you on the conditions for further passage. You will be invited to the game at a time convenient for you and will join the battle with Sylvanas benefiting from the support of our team.