Sanctum of Domination Normal
Sanctum of Domination Normal carry includes
- A single Castle of SoD run on Normal difficulty.
- All the loot that dropped to you directly. Bosses drop 226-233 ilvl items on Normal difficulty.
You will kill the following bosses:
- The Tarragrue
- The Eye of the Jailer
- The Nine
- Remnant of Ner’zhul
- Soulrender Dormazain
- Painsmith Raznal
- Guardian of the First Ones
- Fatescribe Roh-Kalo
- Sylvanas Windrunner
SoD Normal boost conditions:
- Achievements for killing selected bosses, which will count towards your Sanctum of Domination meta-achievement.
- Killing Sanctum of Domination bosses on any difficulty will count towards your Great Vault Raid weekly objectives and add Sanctum of Domination loot to your Great Vault bonus loot options.
- Please understand, that loot traders are affected by in-game limitations and will not be able to trade an item, if the item in question is higher than one they got equipped in that slot. The average item level of our loot traders is, currently, 226+.
- If loot traders are added to the boost: The service also includes all tradeable loot that your personal traders will get. Keep in mind, that BoE items can’t be traded between realms.
How soon do we start?
- Normally raids start within an hour. To check our boost schedule please contact us in Chat or add us in Discord
How long will it take?
- Usually, it’s really fast, not more than 3 hours. However first weeks of new raid content time of boost may vary
What happens right after purchasing?
- Our manager will contact you and provide a professional raid team with a flexible schedule, according to your preference. You will be invited in-game into the raid at the appointed time, got summoned, and play on your character during Nathria raid
On June 30, 2021, Blizzard Entertainment introduced a new update to Chains of Domination for World of Warcraft: Shadowlands. Their main innovation was the Sanctum of Domination raid.
The best warriors from all over Azeroth will go to the heart of the Maw to prevent Zovaal from seizing power over the Dark Lands. On their way, the heroes meet 10 bosses, who are the main minions of the Jailer. The evil forces are headed by Kel’Thuzad and the Banshee Queen Silvana Windwing. Those capable of defeating them will get the unique 226-233 ilvl equipment.
Not all players have sufficient skills to help you comfortably go through this raid and get the desired loot. If you have no desire to look for guilds suitable for the raid, and the selection of random players does not bring the proper result – we suggest that you use the services of Hotgear boosters. Our company has established itself in the service market as a reliable and faithful partner. We are ready to help you any time at all, provide a guarantee for a decent reward and successful passage of any dungeon, as well as offer you 24-hour customer support. Our booster team are professional specialists with experience who will ensure your visit to the Sanctum of Domination with the highest comfort and positive emotions from the joint game. If you wish to successfully complete a new raid, please contact Hotgear. We promise you, you will not regret it.
- Character of 60 lvl or higher.
- World of Warcraft with the addition of Shadowlands.
- Stable broadband internet connection.
What you can get:
- Gear 226 ilvl with the first 8 bosses and 233 ilvl with Kel’Thuzad and Sylvanas Windrunner.
- Fighting pets: Irongrasp, Mawsworn Minion and Eye of Allseeing.
- New achievements: Shackles of Fate, Sanctum of Domination, The Dark Bastille, The Reckoning, and The Jailer’s Vanguard.
- Ability to assemble Armor Sanctum kit.
- Chance to get legendary items and raid mounts.
- Probability of achieving Glory of the Dominant Raider.
- BoE items for sale to others.