Sanctum of Domination Heroic
Sanctum of Domination Heroic carry service includes
- A single Castle of SoD run on Heroic difficulty.
- All the loot that dropped to you directly. Bosses drop 239-246 ilvl items on Normal difficulty.
You will kill the following bosses:
- The Tarragrue
- The Eye of the Jailer
- The Nine
- Remnant of Ner’zhul
- Soulrender Dormazain
- Painsmith Raznal
- Guardian of the First Ones
- Fatescribe Roh-Kalo
- Sylvanas Windrunner — please, take note that to protect your account ordering 10/10 bosses run is temporarily unavailable.
SoD Heroic boost conditions:
- Achievements for killing selected bosses, which will count towards your Sanctum of Domination meta-achievement.
- Killing Sanctum of Domination bosses on any difficulty will count towards your Great Vault Raid weekly objectives and add Sanctum of Domination loot to your Great Vault bonus loot options.
- Please understand, that loot traders are affected by in-game limitations and will not be able to trade an item, if the item in question is higher than one they got equipped in that slot. The average item level of our loot traders is, currently, 239+.
- If loot traders are added to the boost: The service also includes all tradeable loot that your personal traders will get. Keep in mind, that BoE items can’t be traded between realms.
How soon do we start?
- Normally raids start every day. To check our boost schedule please contact us in Chat or add us in Discord
How long will it take?
- Usually, it’s really fast, not more than 3 hours. However first weeks of new raid content time of boost may vary
What happens right after purchasing?
- Our manager will contact you and provide a professional raid team with a flexible schedule, according to your preference. You will be invited in-game into the raid at the appointed time, got summoned, and play on your character during the SoD raid
A lot of gamers rushed to the Tower of the Damned with the release of a new update called Chains of Domination for the MMORPG World of Warcraft. This is precisely the way to explain the wish to defeat all the servants of the Jailer once and for all, including the notorious Kel’Thuzad, who wreaked havoc in the vastness of the Azeroth during the Third War. Their primary objective, finally, is the fall of Sylvanas Windrunner.
The former leader of the Horde, she betrayed her people and joined Zovaal, becoming his right-hand woman. She provided the Jailer with invaluable assistance in the execution of his sinister plans, which jeopardized the very foundation of the universe. A few daredevils defeated the Banshee Queen, overtaking her in the heart of the Eternal Town of Orybos that is the abode of the Arbiter himself, which is an ancient creature that determines the subsequent fate of mortal souls.
To finish this dungeon in normal mode is already a heroic deed that requires a considerable effort of skillfully employed abilities and well-coordinated teamwork.
What does it mean for someone to complete the mission in heroic mode? It implies that one will be facing opponents, including bosses, gain additional skills, and the difficulty of killing them is significantly enhanced by increasing the number of hit points and the damage they inflict. It is not easy to find a gamer who could ensure you a successful joint passage of a dungeon on such difficulty, but the high reward and unforgettable emotions are worth gathering the most fearless warriors of the Azeroth for a campaign in the vastness of the Desmoteron.
Hotgear is the leader in the global boosting services market that will help you choose the best team. We provide you all kinds of quality assistance in finishing any dungeon. Our support is online any time of the day or night and we guarantee that you will get all items and achievements that patch 9.1 provides.
- Stable broadband Internet for comfortable passage and getting positive emotions from the game.
- World of Warcraft game with Shadowlands pre-installed and 9.1 Chains of Domination update.
- A character pumped to lvl 60 or higher.
- Basic game skills that will allow you to hit each boss at least once to get the items that he will drop after defeat.
What will you get after completing the raid?
- Chance to get items 239 ilvl and above, as well as items 246 ilvl after killing the last two bosses.
- Chance to get the rare battle pets Mawsworn Minion, Eye of All-seeing, and Irongrasp.
- Achievements Shackles of Fate, The Dark Bastille, The Jailer’s Vanguard, Sanctum of Domination, The Reckoning.
- A guaranteed heroic achievement Heroic: Sanctum of Domination, as well as the achievement Ahead of the Curve: Sylvanas Windrunner, in case you use our services before the next patch is released.
- Personalized items for your class and specialization, as well as many BoE items for sale.
- The choice between a piloted or self-guided boost method and the number of bosses you will kill, as well as the ability to record the raid.