The Great Vault
The Great Vault is the Shadowlands equivalent of the Mythic+ Weekly Cache on Battle for Azeroth. This Great Vault works similarly, but it will also allow you to receive a reward for completing a Raid, a Mythic+ dungeon, or for participating in PvP. The more content completed the more items will be available to choose from.
We know it is a solid task to participate in every part of the WoW Shadowlands Patch content especially using all your favorite alt characters. So, we are here to help! Our best teams are ready to give a hand in completing each type of weekly objectives. Make a choice using respective options, on reset, you will be able to open the Great Vault and select one item from the list of items that were added to your Vault the previous week.
Remember, this will make getting specific pieces of loot and upgrades significantly easier, although there is certainly still a random factor.
The Great Vault Boost Includes
- The Great Vault objectives completed;
- You can choose what objective should be done.
- There is only personal loot mode, which means that item could possibly drop to you each time you loot the boss (similar to LFR rules). Unfortunately, all item drops totally random and we can’t guarantee any amount of items within a regular run;
The Great Vault Carry Service Requirements
- LVL 60 in Shadowlands expansion. Check our Leveling service if you need.
- We got no special gear requirements. However, we always can offer a Fast Gearing Service for a smooth start!
- The Great Vault Boost service is possible in piloted mode and selfplay.
- Joining the raid or dungeon in selfplay mode, don’t forget to hit each boss at least once to get loot. Does not require to know tactics or bring consumables.
Please note that the PVP option is currently unavailable.
The Great Vault reward boost
You want to get the most precious reward from the Great Vault but there is no time to fulfill all required activities? Trust this to the best boosters from the Hotgear team! Engage in activities of your desire leaving all the routine to professionals. All you have to do is to pick a prize after the Wednesday reset and then to take it, we will take care of all the rest.
What is the Great Vault?
The Great Vault is located in Oribos and is available to any 60lvl character after the completion of the entry quests chain. The Great Vault uses the weekly reward mechanics from the Legion and Battle for Azeroth, however, it features new significant advantages. First – you can claim your reward not only by successful Mythic+ dungeons runs but also by killing raid bosses and participating in PvP-activity. Second – basing on the number of fulfilled activities a player gets several items to choose from instead of just one random reward, so he can pick up what suits him the most.
There are few World of Warcraft players who do Keys, raids and PvP simultaneously because usually you’re good at one thing only. But it’s highly recommended to complete all weekly activities to unleash true potential of the Great Vault. Hotgear team is intended to help you with this case.
How does it happen?
- After you’ve ordered the Great Vault boost services our manager will get in touch with you in fifteen minutes to discuss all the details.
- You are to decide which weekly activities Hotgear team’s booster will complete. For example, if you don’t need PvP-rewards you may refuse them and you’ll get only all the Keys and raids done.
- You’ll have to provide our booster your account data and designate the character that you want to fulfill the activities on. The Great Vault reward is individual for every separate character on your account.
- Booster enters the game at the time appointed and completes all the tasks. You’ll have to keep yourself from playing World of Warcraft or other Blizzard projects at that time.
- You can claim your Great Vault reward after the reset at the nearest Wednesday.