New Mounts, Pets, Achievements, Transmog Gear and more!
- The duration of the Anti-Magic Zone is 8 seconds.
- Blood Specialization Ability Power has increased by 6%, Chains of Ice with 20 stacks of Cold Heart are highlighted in the action bar.
- Fixed bugs related to the use of Phearamones with Raise Dead Ghoul, Convocation of the Dead with Festering Wounds, and the Anti-Magic Zone cast by two players at the same time.
- Soul Rending increases Leech by 10% (20% when Metamorphosis is activated), and Netherwalk lasts 6 seconds.
- The Hunt works against hidden, and Imprison against unsusceptible to Charm, enemies.
- Desperate Instincts launches Blur at less than 35% HP, and Relentless Onslaught launches Cycle of Hatred on the second hit.
- Unbound Chaos increases damage by 500% of your next Fel Rush, and damage from Demon’s Bite, Demon Blades, Chaos Strike, and Annihilation is increased by 15%.
Waiting for this patch was distressing. Players had not seen any progress in Shadowlands for more than 7 months – the real anti-record in World of Warcraft history. The euphoria everyone felt after the release was really short. So what exactly did it bring to us? New zone and two new factions The new Kothia…
In WoW Shadowlands 9.1 players are often mistaken in picking up the wrong Covenant. This ends up realizing that the damage output with a wrong Covenant is approx. 2,5% lower than with proper one. Such a difference in DPS is rather significant and produces a big impact upon your playstyle. To properly choose a Covenant…