EU Torghast, Tower Of The Damned Boost
Torghast, Tower of the Damned is an infinite, ever-changing dungeon with brand new mechanics added in World of Warcraft: Shadowlands expansion. It has a wing system with multiple layers and floors that gradually increase the difficulty for players farming it.
Buying the Torghast farming service allows players to get awesome rewards from the most difficult layers and reach the weekly cap of soul ash for shadowlands legendary item crafting.
Boost ETA: ~1 day.
Torghast, Tower of the Damned carry includes:
- full or partial run through 1-9 layers of Torghast dungeon;
- Each layer completion will provide Soul Ash currency reward. You will need it to create legendary items (rank 1-4).
- Layers 9-12 completion will provide Soul Cinders currency reward. You will need it to create legendary items (rank 5-6).
- any gear and items dropped in the tower run;
- Maw unlock if the option is chosen;
- Torghast, Tower of the Damned questline to unlock access if selected.
Torghast Tower carry service will allow players to complete even the most difficult layers, therefore, granting the full weekly cap of 2060 Soul Ash and ~360 Soul Cindersrequired for legendary crafting. After just two Torghast boosts you will be able to craft your first Shadowland legendary item and dramatically increase your character power.
Although Torghast, Tower of the Damned carry run is available for pre-order now, players will have to meet some basic requirements before the start of the boosting process.
- 60 level character;
- unlocked Maw access;
- unlocked Torghast, Tower of the Damned access.
Ilvl of the drops
|Layer 1||130 ilvl|
|Layer 2||150 ilvl|
|Layer 3||160 ilvl|
|Layer 4||165 ilvl|
|Layer 5||175 ilvl|
|Layer 6||180 ilvl|
|Layer 7||185 ilvl|
|Layer 8||195 ilvl|
|Layer 9||208 ilvl|