EU The Great Vault
The Great Vault is the Shadowlands equivalent of the Mythic+ Weekly Cache on Battle for Azeroth. This Great Vault works similarly, but it will also allow you to receive a reward for completing a Raid, a Mythic+ dungeon, or for participating in PvP. The more content completed the more items will be available to choose from. We know it is a solid task to participate in every part of the WoW Shadowlands Patch content especially using all your favorite alt characters. So, we are here to help! Our best teams are ready to give a hand in completing each type of weekly objectives. Make a choice using respective options, on reset, you will be able to open the Great Vault and select one item from the list of items that were added to your Vault the previous week.
Remember, this will make getting specific pieces of loot and upgrades significantly easier, although there is certainly still a random factor.
The Great Vault Boost Includes
- The Great Vault objectives completed;
- You can choose what objective should be done.
- There is only personal loot mode, which means item could possibly drop to you each time you loot the boss (similar to LFR rules). Unfortunately, all item drops totally random and we can’t guarantee any amount of items within a regular run;
The Great Vault Carry Service Requirements
- LVL 60 in Shadowlands expansion. Check our Leveling service if you need.
- We got no special gear requirements. However, we always can offer a Fast Gearing Service for a smooth start!
- The Great Vault Boost service is possible in piloted mode and selfplay.
- Joining the raid or dungeon in selfplay mode, don’t forget to hit each boss at least once to get loot. Does not require to know tactics or bring consumables.